Friday, September 23, 2011

Why Allstate, why? Leave me alone!

I thought that we were finally completely done with the crap this is Allstate. The nightmare continues...

Ever since we got the letter from Allstate saying that our policy was reinstated, we've been watching for a bill from them for that policy. It was supposed to be $169.25 or thereabouts. We have yet to receive a bill or account statement saying what we owe.

Tonight, we got a phone call from a collection agency to collect on our past due account of the $169 and change. It has been under a month since they reinstated the policy and it has already made it's way to a collection agency without ever bothering to send me a bill.

I have emailed the CS rep I've been dealing with at Allstate asking to have this fixed. I assume it will be at least Monday before I here back. This crap had better not touch my credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment